Knit Happens

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

In the bag

Since I am a bit of an accessory addict, a lot of my potential knitting projects are purses and tote bags.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I made this using Lion Brand Woolease in Mushroom and Wheat using a free pattern I found on the website. The base is garter stitch and the body of the purse is just stockinette knitted on a circular needle. A few increases at toward the bottom of the bag, a few decreases later on, and an i-cord strap. People think it's way more complicated than it really was.

So, now that I know I can make a cute purse, my Ebay account will be active again!

1 Comments:

At 9:10 PM, Blogger Knitting Maniac said...

Do you know that I can't STAND making icord. I don't know why ... I just do.

That is a sweet bag!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home