Knit Happens

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Felting frenzy

Remember how I was inspired to create purse based on the tote bag? It's done! And it turned out quite cute! And I took a picture! Which I can't post yet because I don't have a card reader at the office and I won't be logging on at home until at least tomorrow night! I'm shouting and I don't know why!

Seriously, though. I knit up this purse in about a week. That's a week, even while dealing with my full time job and my full time children. I'm using knitting as a stress reliever, and with the amount of stress I'm under these days, I am knitting up a storm. And I just took an order from another co-worker for a medium sized bag, with striping and dots, and a long strap like the first tote, but a button flap and thicker handles like the little purse. I am just itching to get started on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home