Knit Happens

Thursday, November 16, 2006

There is progress...

Well, I frogged the clutch purse. Then I used the yarn for a super cute skinny bias scarf to sell at the Christmas bazaar. Yeah! And I whipped up two more colorful scarves this week to add to the inventory- a keyhole scarf with a ribbon ladder yarn combined with plain black worsted, and a drop-stitched scarf using an adorable verigated/eyelash/metallic blend I found in a clearance bin.

My friend Onalee, the woman who inspired her own tote bag, heard me talking about the booth for the bazaar and immediately suggested that I display her tote and matching purse to drum up more custom projects.

Now if only I could convince the Hubby that my knitting is way more important than dusting the living room or folding laundry, I'd be all set.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home